Come and work at NEW masterplanning
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic designers with initiative and design flair to join our team in Poole, Dorset.
Our work is across a broad range of masterplanning projects including city/town centre strategies, regeneration projects, sustainable urban extensions, and new communities.
Candidates will have a qualification in urban design, architecture, or landscape architecture with minimum 3 years post qualification UK based experience in a design practice or local authority.
Successful candidates will have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of urban design issues and practical understanding of the stages for developing projects within the UK Planning system.
- Strong conceptual and analytical design skills.
- Proven project management and presentation skills and experience.
- Excellent visual communication skills and is versatile and adept in hand drawing.
- An advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software.
- At least a basic understanding of AutoCAD and SketchUp.
Any knowledge and skills of additional 3d, rendering or gaming software is an advantage.
Part time and working from home are options but we do require a minimum of 2 days working in our office in Poole. You will also be required to travel to site visits and meetings with clients mainly across the South West.
You will have a passion for great places and a clear aptitude for delivering a high-quality service.
We offer an excellent remuneration package depending on skills and experience which can include relocation costs.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email a brief statement introducing yourself, your CV, and a few examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss the role before submitting your application, please contact Katherine Ward on 01202 742228.
14 July 2022 by Lora white